Wednesday 25 May 2011

Resolved Question: Why don't many black people go tent camping?

I don't mean to sound stereotypical or that I am just making a generalization here, but I've spoken with a lot of my black co-workers about having a fun little camping trip during the summer, but none of them are interested. In fact, most of them appall tent camping. Is there any reason for this?
K, I don't know how to write in the language your screen name is... but I don't really think I fit that post at all. I have several 'black' friends that I work with, and I have posed this question to them, but they could not answer it for me. I posted it on here because I can reach more people that may have a legitimate reason that this happens. I've been tent camping on many occasions and have not seen many, if any, black people doing it. I don't knit pick them, or put them down for this, but I wonder if there is a cultural difference that would account for this. I recognize many similarities between all races, but before we can recognize those, we should understand the differences, too.
Generally, when I don't want to do something, I have a reason for it.

Source:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110524114502AADgf1W

myrtle beach state park big 5 locations yogi bear resort passport america

No comments:

Post a Comment