Thursday 19 May 2011

Open Question: What food to take camping?

Hi everyone,

I'm planning a surprise camping trip for me & my boyfriend at the end of his exams in July. I can drive a scooter, but I'm not allowed 2 people on my scooter, so we will be taking public transport. We will obviously be carrying our tent, sleeping bags, matresses etc.. but I wouldn't really wanting to carry too much around, especially food. We won't be having electrical hook-up, so electric is out of the question. I already have a gas stove thing so we can cook things on that, but like I said, I don't want to be carry loads but the campsite does have a shop on site. Any good ideas?

Source:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110517143144AAIySld

maple heights campground lakewood apache campground national forest key west

No comments:

Post a Comment