Friday 25 March 2011

Open Question: how to look good while camping/going to the cabin?

OK, so basically, i am pretty avid camper but i don't do the hardcore stuff. I would like too because i know it is extremely fun but i just don't have the time for that. I also know that it is only march and i go camping in the summer but i am just preparing in advance. So here is my basic sched. On memorial day weekend ulme and my family and a few family friends go and rent this cottage up north. Then during the summer we go camping about 3-4 times for about a week each. Where we go we have electricity (most of the time) and a camper. We also have bathrooms and basic shower stalls. Here are my questions

What kind of makeup should i bring?
how should i do my hair (no straightening or curling.,my hair is WAY to thick for that)
how can i look really mature and laidback?
What kind of clothes should I bring?

Note: i have been camping for several years+( prob since i was 3 or 4) but i just wanna act my age this time, instead of a child.
By that i mean i have access to those things! I don't have them right there, i can't wash my face or do my make up ir do my hair right in a camper, and i don't have the time to bike down to the bathrooms every morning to. Do all that. I am asking how to! And because im swiming also i need to know how do my hair and makeup and look laidback for all that

Source:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110322191614AAEBHuF

resorts of distinction npc campgrounds nps state parks lakewood camping resort

No comments:

Post a Comment