Wednesday 30 March 2011

Open Question: Camping Fridge freezer?

Alright so for long turn I am wanting a outdoor Fridge and Freezer, now I have been trying for a LPG/power unit however while cheap, one ones I have found to buy don't hold a temperature I would need to keep food frozen, it might do well as a Fridge but wouldn't hold it for frozen food.

So looking at a few Waeco units and wanting something long term for a Freezer unit, what would be the best way to go for powering the unit, now a solar/battery setup would allow for charging and running, but would it do for long term? Keep note that I would be away from mains or the grid, I would also have a sine wave generator with me for powering laptops.

But with battery's, could I get away with only spending $200-300?

Source:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110328040610AAjsirF

tent camping locations wisconsin dells leos campground camping checklist

No comments:

Post a Comment