Thursday 31 March 2011

Open Question: Cheap vs. expensive sleeping bags?

I'm going to be spending a month in Vietnam from July- August and need a sleeping bag for this time. I've been told to buy a season 2/3 sleeping bag for this. I already have a season 2 (according to the website I looked at) sleeping bag (it goes down to 0 degrees C) but it was only �14 odd from Tesco. I know in my heart that this probably won't be good enough, but could someone do a good job of convincing me to spend more on a sleeping bag if that's necessary? How much should I be looking to spend? I really need something small and lightweight.
Sorry, got confused reading the label- comfort rating 12.0-15.3 degrees C, extreme rating 0.2 degrees C

Source:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110330073625AA74AvV

resort parks international bass pro shops disney world rv camping tent campgrounds florida

No comments:

Post a Comment