Thursday 28 April 2011

Open Question: Backpacking/camping clothes for hot weather?

I'm going to be backpacking and camping a lot this summer with some of my friends. They're already pretty educated and have all the proper equipment for it... I'm kind of new and I'd like to know what kind of clothing to wear to keep my pack light and my body sweat free and to retain odor. We'll be bathing, but mostly in like creeks and things..... I'm mostly asking for like, what brands? I checked out some north face stuff and it seems like most of it is protection against the cold. Also, should I get some chaco's or tennis shoes or boots or what? I'm trying to keep it cheap also, so I don't really want to invest in a 100 dollar pair of sandals like chacos.

I'd also just like some tips and things on what I should pack and what to do.
Also, I'm a girl.
I forgot to put this. I live in Tennessee and so weather wise, it'll be around the 80's-110's during summer... I'm not for sure on where we'll be going, but I guess I just mean in general clothing, what should I purchase for maximum practicality.

Source:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110425084737AAyRTx1

national parks walmart locations us car camping hermit island campground reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment